One of the most successful marketing tactics is email marketing. We’ll go through various tools that can help you with email marketing in this article. But first, let’s discuss email marketing. So let’s begin with the article.
The use of email to advertise products or services is referred to as email marketing. It enables the generation of consumer or client connections. Newsletters providing corporate information, sales, promotions, and exclusive discounts for subscribers, are examples of email marketing. Businesses may use email marketing to keep their consumers informed and up to date.
Email marketing helps you in-
- Increasing your ROI. It is because the ROI is much greater than the investment.
- Strengthen customer and business relationships.
- Enhance your reach. With the help of an email address, you can reach anyone across the world.
- Direct communication with your customers and solve their grievances.
- In increasing your brands’ awareness, loyalty, and credibility.
Email marketing tools-
Proper email marketing can make your brand promotion much easier and faster. Marketing strategies change over time; you need to cope up with them. The marketing tool will enable you to do these things. A good email marketing tool can make your process easy. You can promote your product and earn a lot of money.
The following are some famous email marketing tools for your eCommerce store-
- Pricing- Free of cost up to 2000 send per month. After that, the starting fee is $480 per year or $45-50 per month.
- Hubspot offers you native integrations with other marketing tools as well.
- It provides you a central location to keep a track of your emails. You can organize and manage your email list there.
- It includes email templates, documents, canned snippets, and smart segmentation lists.
- With Hubspot’s drag-and-drop down email builder, you can easily create an email. You don’t have to wait for any professional.
- Hubspot also provides a CRM which you can integrate with its email marketing tool. It will help you to customize emails.
- Pricing- Free plan up to 10,000 emails per month and up to 2000 subscribers. Paid plan starts from $10 per month.
- Mailchimp is known for its quality and pricing strategy. It provides you with updated and new features.
- You can get access to its email template library and manage your social media channels.
- It helps you to customize your emails by streaming into Mailchimp’s content studio.
- You can even send surveys and questionnaires to your customer through Mailchimp.
- It gives you productive insights to improve your email marketing strategy.
- Pricing-Free plans up to 15000 emails per month and up to 2500 subscribers. Paid plans start from $10 per month.
- It provides several automation features like drip campaigns, welcome emails, abandoned cart emails, and many more.
- You can use Sender software to create stylish and customized emails in seconds.
- You can easily drop any design, image, text, graphic from your gallery to your email content.
- Sender supports an amazing robust analytics feature. It allows you to track who clicks and opens your emails. You can keep a track of your customer’s action with Sender.
- Pricing- Free plans up to 300 emails per day and up to unlimited subscribers. Paid plan starts from $25 per month.
- Sendinblue is one of the most versatile and multi-functioning email marketing tools.
- You can get access to mobile-friendly email designer, email template library, email personalization, and many more.
- It provides you over 70 designs for your email designing.
- You can also use A/B testing and segmentation. This segmentation allows you to classify your recipient list without any manual effort.
- Pricing- Free plans up to 15,000 emails per month or 2,000 emails per day. Paid plans start from $16 per month.
- You can easily sync data from your online store to a segmented email list.
- It also provides the facility of A/B testing and a segmented recipient list.
- You can get access to several tools like sign-up forms, pop-up boxes, or landing pages in Omnisend.
- Omnisend can even generate newsletters, scratch cards, or coupon codes.
- Pricing- Free plans up to 6000 emails per month or 200 emails per day. Paid plans up to $9 per month.
- It helps you to create emails without coding. You can use it in connection with your existing tools.
- It provides the feature of A/B testing, segmentation, and actionable management tools.
- Mailjet has a real-time collaboration feature. It allows your multiple team members to edit your emails.
- It is most suitable when you have an in-house email developing team. When you need to integrate all their tasks in one place.
- Pricing- Free plan up to initial 60 days. Paid plans begin at $20 per month or $45 per month. It depends on the need of your strategy.
- You can build customizable templates, website pop-ups, and send unlimited emails.
- It also supports a drag-and-drop email builder. It enables you to create beautiful email designs.
- Pricing- Free plan includes unlimited landing pages, managing up to 1000 subscribers. Paid plans start from $29 to $4000. It depends on your business needs.
- It helps you to increase your business productivity and performance.
- With its automation tools, you can save time. It is affordable for your company as well.
- Pricing- Free plans for up to 2,500 subscribers and unlimited emails per month. Paid plans for $19 per month.
- It allows you to send an immense number of emails, but it has limited features.
- You can collaborate with your existing marketing tools.
The bottom line-
These are some tools that you can use for your promotional activities. Email marketing is an amazing way to grab the market. You can choose the most suitable and convenient tool for your company. Several tools are free of cost; you can approach them in case of a low budget. But, if you want to access premium and advanced services, you have to pay a minimal fee. All these things depend on the needs of your business and strategy.