We, at Minstein.com or our refers to IDeepeners Private Limited, a company registered in India with company number U72900RJ2018PTC062346. Our registered address is 199, Shri Vihar Colony, J.L.N Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017.
Personal Identification Information
- We collect the personal identification information of the Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the site, get registered on the site, place an order with site, subscribe to the specific newsletter, and in connection with other activities as well, services, features or resources we make available on website.
- Users may ask for, name, email address, phone number, credit card information.
- Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect the personal identification information from the Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us on our website.
- Users can easily refuse to supply personal identification information to us, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities as so on.
Social Media Authors
We at Minstein collect personal data from third parties such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for our legitimate interests of serving our customers. We are compliant with the public terms and the conditions and we trust them to protect the Social Media Authors through their robust privacy policies.
- We collects, uses, processes and stores information that has been made publicly available on the Social Media platforms listed above such as:
- Names, usernames, handles, or other identifiers of the audience.
- Content of the information published by that name, username, handle, or other identifier, including comments, expressions, opinions, posts, etc.
- Profile Pictures or other images or videos posted.
- Publicly Disclosed Location of Audience.
- Gender of the Audience.
- We may also use this information to infer other data, such as the sentiment of the post.
Why do we collect your information?
To Improve Customer Service
Information you provided will help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively and efficiently.
To Personalize User Experience
We may use the information in aggregate to understand our Users as a group using the services and resources provided on our website.
To Improve our Site
We may use the feedback you provide us to improve our products and services and provide what you need.
To Process Payments
We use all the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. Even we do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To Send Periodic e-Mails
We use the email address to send users the information and update pertaining to their order. It can also be used to respond to their inquiries, their questions, and other many requests. If User decides to opt out of a mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company related news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving our future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe feature with instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our website.
How we use collected Cookies
Placing of Cookies
We can deposit the information about how your computer navigates to our site onto your computer, by storing the data files on it. These files are called Cookies.
We only use three types:
- Functional Cookies to make sure our site functions well.
- Statistical Cookies to measure the number of the audience on our site
- Marketing Cookies target marketing support which comes from third parties.
The marketing Cookies are required for explicit consent, that’s why we request your consent for them to be deposited on your computer, and on your first visit to our site.
Duration of Cookie Preservation
In compliance with the recommendations cookies are not preserved longer than 13 months after their first deposit in the User’s terminal equipment. By the end of this time period, they will be deleted automatically, and consent, if needed.
Refusal of Cookies
How we Protect your Information
We help in adopting appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and all the security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data, username, password, transaction information and all the data stored on our website.
In compliance with our overall company’s values and cyber laws, you will always be immediately notified in the unlikely event of data breach.
Sharing your Personal Information
We don’t sell, trade, or even rent the user’s personal information to others and companies. We may share generic aggregated demographic information which is not linked to any personal identification information regarding the visitors and all the users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes are all outlined above.
We may use these third-party service providers to help us operate our business and our website or all the administrative activities on our behalf, such as sending out the newsletters or surveys. We may share your personal information with these third parties for those limited purposes which all are provided and you have given us your permission.
Third Party Websites
Users can also find advertising or other content and websites on our site that will link to the sites and the services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and can be other third parties. We don’t have any control over that content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by these websites linked to or from our website.
These sites or the services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and tools may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies based on their audience. Browsing and interacting with any other website or tool, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies and we don’t.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this website, you signify the acceptance of our policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website and tool. The continued use of the website following the posting of changes to the policies will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.